12 people I would most like to…
- Sing a duet with – Clay Aiken. Specifically Mockingbird ala James Taylor and Carly Simon.
- Have decorate my home – Mark Brunetz. He is truly an incredible designer and does honestly work magic with a small budget.
- Teach me how to cook – Alton Brown. He is the only who makes it seem worth the effort in any way shape or form.
- Sit down and have a cup of coffee and discuss life with – Amy Grant. Her Christian songs have really impacted me.
- Be my general contractor – Mike Holmes. Only one I would trust to make sure it was done right the first time.
- Be on their TV show (or at least be on the set while filming) – The Mythbusters ! They just look like they are always having so much fun.
- Have plastic surgery to look exactly like – Catherine Zeta Jones.
- Be my personal stylist – Tim Gunn. A true class act.
- Organize me and teach me how to stay that way – Peter Walsh and Hellen Buttigieg. Yep, it would take both of those powerhouses to do so.
- Give a piece of my mind to – President Obama, as well as all Senators and members of the House regardless of political affiliation.
- See turn their life around – Amy Winehouse. Incredible talent but a troubled soul.
- Be stranded on a desert island with – Johnny Depp
How about you? What would your list look like and who would be on it?